Latest release: SCM 2019.4 on November 5, 2019
SCM release notes include new features, upgrade notes, fixed and known issues, and end-of-life notices.
Install & Upgrade
Step-by-step instructions and checklists to help you plan, prepare, and then install or upgrade.
Beyond the Getting Started Guide, learn how to use all of the features of SCM.
- Download the latest version
- Product Information
- Third Party Software List
- Currently Supported Software Versions
- SCM 2019.4 Hotfix 1 release notes
- SCM 1.2 Hotfix 2 release notes
- Deploy SolarWinds Orion Platform products to Microsoft Azure
- Install SolarWindsOrion Platform products using the Azure marketplace
- Deploy SolarWinds Orion Platform products to Amazon Web Services
Did you know?
You can monitor Linux hardware, software, and files with SCM 2019.4.
You can download a free trial of SCM that's fully functional for 30 days by clicking here.
If you are on active maintenance, you can get FREE training. Go to SolarWinds Academy to check out our lineup of eLearning and live classes.