Import API pollers into SAM
You can select an API poller from a file on your local drive or a network location, and then import it into the Orion Web Console. Supported files use the following suffix:
To import an API poller:
- Click Settings > All Settings > Manage API Pollers.
- When the Manage API Pollers page appears, click Import.
- In the Import API Poller dialog box, click Browse to select a file, and then click Next.
- Select a node to host the poller.
If you need to add a new managed node for the API poller, use the Add Node wizard.
- Click Create API Poller. The size of the file determines how long it takes to import.