Disable integration between SRM and SRM Profiler
SRM Profiler / STM reached EOL on January 1, 2022. This document is provided for customer who had integrated SRM and SRM Profiler and now want to disable integration.
Integration between the SRM Orion Platform module and the SRM Profiler module can be disabled if required.
To disable integration:
- Navigate to Settings > All Settings > SRM Settings > Manage SRM Profiler Module Integration.
- Click Disable Integration.
When integration is disabled:
- The SRM Profiler module remains licensed, so that polling continues for the storage devices to which it is assigned.
- If the 30 day evaluation period has not expired for the SRM Orion Platform module, polling continues for the devices to which it is assigned.
- If the 30 day evaluation period has expired for the SRM Orion Platform module, polling stops for devices to which it is assigned.