Before you upgrade SEM, ensure that the Agent Updates setting for your SEM agents is configured correctly. When enabled, agent upgrades occur automatically when available. Disable this option if change management or other testing is required for agent upgrades.
On the SEM Console Settings page, you can enable automatic updates for SEM agents and set the number of concurrent updates.
- Log in to SEM as an administrator.
- On the SEM Console toolbar, click the Settings icon.
- On the Settings page, click Updates in the left column.
- Under Agent Updates, click the toggle button to enable automatic agent updates.
- Set the maximum number of concurrent updates, and then click Save.
This setting determines the number of agents that can be updated at the same time.