Change VMware credentials in the Orion Web Console
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — NAM — NOM — NPM — SAM — SRM — VMAN
If credentials for a VMware account change on the device, update the credentials in the Orion Web Console. You must keep your VM credentials updated in the Orion Web Console to provide access for management tools and monitor data.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- In the Node & Group Management grouping, click Manage Virtual Devices.
- Click the VMware Credentials Library tab.
- Select the credential you want to update, and click Edit Credential to make the necessary changes.