Delete devices from monitoring
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products.
Deleting a node removes all its applications, interfaces, and volumes. An individual event may be recorded for each deleted network object.
Delete Nodes in Node Management
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > Manage Nodes.
Select the entity, and click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm deletion.
You have removed the node and its applications, interfaces, and volumes from monitoring.
Delete nodes from the Management widget
- Go to the Node Details view of the node.
- In the Management widget, click Delete Node.
- Confirm the message.
The node, together with all applications, interfaces, and volumes monitored on the node are removed from monitoring.