Configure QoE thresholds
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — NAM — NOM — NPM
You can modify the application response time (ART), network response time (NRT), volume, and transaction thresholds that are used to alert you to irregularities in your network.
We recommend that the sensors collect a few days' worth of data before setting thresholds.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Click QoE Settings > Manage QoE Applications.
- Select the application to edit, and click Edit.
- Click Next, and then click Next again.
- On the Summary page, click the plus sign by Thresholds.
- Select Override Orion General Thresholds next to each data type.
- Change the threshold. You can use specific thresholds or you can use a dynamic threshold based on the baseline established. The default baseline is seven days, which is configurable in the Orion Polling Settings page.
- Click Finish.