Upgrade licenses in the Orion Platform
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products.
When you change how your product is licensed, for example when you increase the number of licensed objects, you receive a new activation key. Activate the key to upgrade your license.
If your Orion Web Console is connected to the Internet, you can also add and activate a license for an Orion Platform product before installing it.
- Click Settings > All Settings, and then click License Manager.
- In the License Manager, click Add/Upgrade License.
- Enter the Activation Key and Registration Information, and click Activate.
Not sure how to get your Activation key? See Activate licenses for more details.
The license is now added to the License Manager and assigned to a server that needs it. If no server needs the license, the license remains unassigned.
Update a license
When you receive a new activation key for a license, activate it.
- Go to the web-based License Manager, select the license, and click Update.
- Enter the Activation Key and registration details, and click Activate.
The license key will be used for the license, and you can monitor the number of elements covered by the license.