Add content to a web-based report in the Orion Platform
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
ETS — LA — WPM
You can include any Orion Web Console widget, including charts and graphs, in a report.
Resources can be dragged between columns and sections.
- On the Layout Builder page, click Add Content in the column to which you want to add a new widget, or resource.
- Use the Group by field to filter the available resources or search for a specific widget.
The Classic category grouping provides the most comprehensive list of available widgets.
- Select the widget from the list in the main pane.
If you are an advanced user and want to add a Custom Chart or Table, see Add a custom chart or table to a web-based report in the Orion Platform.
- Click Select and Continue.
- If the widget requires you to select specific objects:
- Select the required objects from the left pane.
- Click Add to Layout.
You can edit the widget if you want to change the title or subtitle.
- If you want to add another row to your report, click Add section. You can now add content to this row as described above.