Edit applications and service ports
You can edit the name of an application or service, ports it uses, source and destination IP addresses, or protocols connected with the application.
Some multi-port applications may be configured with overlapping port assignments. Traffic will only be associated with one of the conflicting applications.
To avoid this conflict, remove the port range in conflict, disable a conflicting application, or delete the port or application entirely.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Click Application and Service Ports.
- Find the application or service port you want to edit:
- Use the View list to filter the applications and service ports.
- Applications are listed by ascending port number, with multi-port applications listed first.
- Use the Search function to filter the list further.
- Click Edit in the Actions column of the application or port.
- Edit the application and port information.
- Click Update Application.
- Click Submit.