Restore your ipMonitor configuration from backup
If your ipMonitor host server fails for any reason, you can restore your deployment using the backup files you created when you configured the application for the first time.
Locate your backup files
See Back up the ipMonitor configuration and settings files for details.
Download the software
- Log in to the SolarWinds Customer Portal.
- Click Downloads > Download Product.
- Click the Products and Licenses drop-down menus and select ipMonitor and your license type, respectively.
- Download the latest ipMonitor software.
- Copy the backup directory and back up file to the new system.
- Install ipMonitor on top of the copied ipMonitor directory.
- Navigate to the ipMonitor directory.
imprestore.exeand point to the backup file.
Your installation should be replicated with a 14-day trial license and 500 monitors.
- Contact SolarWinds Customer Service to reset your license.