Mass edit tags
When you configure ipMonitor with up to 2500 monitors, you may need to change the custom tags attached to each monitor. Use the Mass Edit feature to quickly apply large-scale changes to custom tags across any number of monitors using a rule-based system.
Using this feature, you can:
- Add a prefix string (such as an IP address or machine name) to monitor names
- Change the timing parameters of all monitors, or only of monitors in a filtered subset
- Quickly update the configuration settings of monitors created using the Network Scan
- Enable or disable monitor statistics
To mass edit tags in two or more monitors:
- Click Devices in the toolbar.
- Click Edit > Mass Edit > Monitor Tags.
- Complete the wizard.