Mass edit monitor properties
Use the Mass Edit feature to apply large-scale changes to configuration fields across any number of monitors using a rule-based system.
Using this feature, you can:
- Add a prefix string (such as an IP address or machine name) to monitor names
- Change the timing parameters of all monitors, or only of monitors in a filtered subset
- Quickly update the configuration settings of monitors created using the Network Scan
- Enable or disable monitor statistics
To mass edit the monitor properties in two or more monitors:
- Click Devices in the toolbar.
In the My Network toolbar, click Edit > Mass Edit > Monitor Properties.
- Complete the wizard.