Database Mapper Azure Data Factory
Azure Data Factory
Additional Information: Before adding an Azure Data Factory solution item to your solution, you must enable access to the API through your Azure Portal. For more information about this process, see the Connect ADF article.
|Solution Item Icon||Description|
|SolarWinds Database Mapper allows you to document the Azure Data Factory components in your environment.|
Adding an Azure Data Factory Solution Item
Additional Information: You need to add a Database Mapper solution before adding an Azure Data Factory solution item. For more information about adding a solution, see the Configuring Solutions and Database Mapper Solutions articles.
Add an Azure Data Factory solution item to your Database Mapper solution by completing the following steps:
1. Select Add to add a new solution, or select Open to open an existing solution in the Database Mapper configuration tool.
2. Select Add to open the Add Solution Item window.
3. Enter an item name, then select Azure Data Factory from the Source type drop-down list.
4. Enter the Azure Connection details for your Azure Data Factory connection (Tenant ID, Application ID, Authentication Key, Subscription ID, and Resource Group), then select Validate to verify the connection.
5. Select OK to add the solution item.
Additional Information: You need to take a snapshot of your Solution and Azure Data Factory solution item before viewing any documentation or lineage. For more information about taking a snapshot, see the Generating Documentation and Scheduling a Snapshot articles.
After adding a solution with your Azure Data Factory solution item, and taking a snapshot, you are ready to view your documentation.
Additional Information: For more information about the Documentation tab in Database Mapper, see the Documentation article.
After adding a solution with your Azure Data Factory solution item, and taking a snapshot, you are ready to view your solution's lineage within the environment.
Additional Information: For more information about the Lineage tab in Database Mapper, see the Lineage article.