Remove a sensor
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
NAM — NPM
Removing a sensor from a node is a two-step process. First delete the sensor using the Orion Web Console, and then remove the communication agent directly from the node.
- Delete the sensor using the Orion Web Console:
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Click QoE Settings > Manage QoE Packet Analysis Sensors.
- Select the node.
- Click Delete Sensor.
- Click Delete when prompted.
- Remove the agent directly from the node:
- Log in to the computer with administrative credentials.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Click Uninstall.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to completely uninstall the agent.
The sensor is removed from the list and the communication agent is uninstalled and cannot gather traffic data or send data.