Add a Performance Analysis Project to the menu
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
ETS — IPAM — UDT — WPM
- In your analysis project, click Share. The project's URL is automatically copied to your clipboard.
- Click My Dashboards > Configure.
- Click Edit on the menu bar you want to add the project to.
- Click Add under Available items.
- Enter the name for the project you want to display in the menu.
- Enter the URL copied from the analysis project, and click OK.
- Move the new menu item to the Selected items column, and click Submit.
The menu has a link to the Performance Analysis project.
Click on the full-screen button on saved projects to have a non-interactive, full-screen view that you can use in NOCs.