Configure the display of connections on Network Atlas maps for the Orion Platform
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
DPAIM — EOC — NAM — NCM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
- In Network Atlas, right-click a link, and select Properties.
- Click Status and review the objects from which the link gets its status. To change the objects, drag objects from the Network Atlas navigation tree to the appropriate endpoint box.
- Click Appearance and set the default width and style for the link. Select the color for links that are UP. Down links are always red.
- Click Hyperlink to specify what should open when you click the link in the Orion Web Console.
- To add a label, right-click a link, and select Add Label. A default label appears. Edit the label text or move the link label.
- To specify what should be displayed for connections:
- Expand Connection Display Options.
- To display the link speed, select Show Link Speed.
- To show the link utilization in percent, select Link Utilization.
To hide all labels for the connections, clear the Include Link Labels, and click Don't Show Additional Info.
You can set interfaces through which linked objects are connected. Links can then display the status, speed or link utilization of the connection. Interface states and performance data are determined from SolarWinds NPM polling data.
Interface performance information in maps can be communicated using the interface status or performance: