Explore cloud instances and VMs on the Cloud Summary page
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
IPAM — NAM — SAM — VMAN
To quickly review status and metrics for your cloud infrastructure, cloud instances and VMs in the Orion Web Console, click Dashboards > Cloud to display the Cloud Summary page. You can also use this page to drill down and display specific details about a cloud instance or VM.
Use the Search Instances field to find instances and VMs quickly. Click hyperlinks to access more details and hover over points to compare collected data and linked alerts.
- The Cloud Instances Status Summary shows various metrics. Values that exceed thresholds are colored to indicate warning (orange) and critical (red) values.
- The Cloud Asset Summary displays totals for instances/VMs, attached volumes, and storage capacity, grouped by cloud service provider.
- The Cloud Server Infrastructure section groups instances/VMs by cloud account and region.
- The Active Cloud Alerts section lists unacknowledged alerts currently affecting cloud instances/VMs.
- The Cloud Applications with Problems section lists applications with issues on cloud instances managed as nodes in SAM.
- The Cloud Volumes Performance section includes various volume-related metrics.
To review the status and metrics for a specific cloud instance/VM, hover over the name of cloud instance/VM to display details about it.
To track performance and usage trends, you may want to focus on the following resources:
- Active Alerts lists active alerts affecting the cloud instance/VM.
- Min/Max/Average of Average CPU load displays average CPU load collected and calculated for the cloud instance/VM.
- Min/Max/Average of Network Utilization provides a chart of the minimum, maximum, and average bits per second transmitted and received over a cloud instance/VM for a custom period of time.