After you have configured your logging setup and uploaded your log files, as described in "Logging Setup", you are ready to use Loggly.
Loggly lets you search your uploaded logs for events, field values, strings, and trends. You can create and save searches using parameter values or value-ranges, regular expressions, and Boolean expressions.
You can use a variety of features including:
- Dynamic field explorer, showing the structure and frequency of events.
- Saved searches, which capture the parameters for a query that shows logs of interest to a particular user or question.
- Automatic alerts, including Microsoft Teams and Slack Chat alerts, based on conditions or values Loggly finds in your logs.
- Automatic parsing of log data, allowing you to use statistical analysis on value fields, faceted search, and filters.
- Default and custom dashboards, allowing you to view all or selected activity in a graphical way.
- Derived log fields, created from your original log events, that allow you to extract information such as session IDs, component names, timings, and filter or aggregate calculations.
- See a full list of features available on the left hand menu. For a refresher on the basics of how Loggly works, see the "Introduction" and "Tutorial" sections in the menu list at the left.
When the APM Integrated Experience is enabled, Loggly shares a common navigation and settings with the other integrated experiences' products. How you navigate Loggly and access its features may vary from these instructions. For more information, go to the APM Integrated Experience documentation.