SolarWinds Identity Monitor Installation Overview
SolarWinds Identity Monitor is a web-based portal from which you can monitor breaches, manage your subscription and team, update your watchlist, or change notification preferences.
Identity Monitor enables you to monitor and alert users to potential or active account takeover (ATO) attacks, fraud, intellectual property theft, and reputation damage. Identity Monitor contains a series of out-of-the-box features you can utilize for protective monitoring, such as fraud investigation and exposure alerts.
Evaluate Identity Monitor
Try SolarWinds Identity Monitor during an evaluation term. During the evaluation period, you have limited access and breach details:
- View full details on the registered email account.
- Access an overview of details on the email domain of the registered email account.
- Receive notifications about data breaches.
To continue using Identity Monitor with full access, you must purchase a full product license from SolarWinds Sales.
To evaluate Identity Monitor:
- Navigate to www.solarwinds.com/identity-monitor.
- Enter your email address, and click Check Your Exposure.
- View the exposure statistics associated with your email address and domain from the exposure details page.
- Complete the registration form.
- You will receive an email from SolarWinds. Click View My Details in the email to register an account and access the Identity Monitor evaluation portal.
You can continue to use Identity Monitor with limited feature access. To gain full feature access, click My Subscriptions to view the plan tiers available. Click Get In Touch to submit a quote request to the SolarWinds Sales team.