Change the idle time for Dameware Remote Support and Mini Remote Control users
By default, Remote Support and Mini Remote Control users can be idle for a maximum of five hours. After that time, the Dameware Central Server closes the server session and the user is logged off Remote Support or Mini Remote Control. You can change this default value to be any value between 1 and 24 hours.
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Navigate to Central Server > Settings.
- Select Session expires in (hours).
- Click Edit in the Action bar.
- Enter the idle time in hours.
- Click OK.