Select an event response from an existing rule
- In the SEM Events Console, click the Rules tab.
Select a rule in the list, click Edit, and then click Next.
- Under Actions, click Add new action.
- Select your response action type, and then click Next.
- From the Define action drop-down lists, select your options based on the action type, and then click Add.
- Adjust the details and actions, if needed, and then click Save.
See Create a new rule for additional guidance.
Learn about response actions here.