Configure an active response connector on a SEM agent
Configure the Windows active response connector on each SEM agent that requires active responses.
You can deploy your SEM agents and configure the Windows active response connector based on where you want to perform these actions. To perform actions at the domain level, deploy a SEM agent to at least one domain controller. To perform actions at the local level, deploy a SEM agent to each computer that requires a response.
- In the SEM Events Console, click the Nodes tab.
- Under Refine Results, expand the Type group, and then select the Agent check box.
- Select an agent, and then click Manage node connectors.
- In the search box, type Windows Active Response.
- Select the Windows Active Response connector, and then click Add Connector.
- Enter a custom alias name for the new connector, or accept the default, and then click Add.
- Under Configured connectors, select your configured connector, and then click Start.