View Palo Alto Security Policies in the Top XX Conversations on Policy widget
NTA extends visibility of the NCM Palo Alto Security Policy Details page with NTA conversation traffic.
If you install SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) 8.0 or later together with SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) 4.6 or later, the Top XX Conversations on Policy widget displays traffic conversations that are affected by the selected policy. When a policy changes, use this widget to see how the change affects network traffic.
View the Top XX Conversations on Policy widget
- In the Orion Web Console, click My Dashboards > Network Configuration > Config Summary.
- In the NCM Node List, click a Palo Alto device.
The Node Details page displays information about the selected device.
- In the menu on the left, click Policies.
The Policy view displays a summary of each policy, including the name, source zones, and destination zones.
- Use filters or search to locate the policy that you're interested in, and click the policy name.
- The Policy Details page displays information about the policy definition, as well as other information, such as the Top XX Conversations on Policy widget.
For more information, see View Palo Alto Policies in the NCM Administrator Guide.