Test the URLs for downloading firmware vulnerability data
If you add or change the URLs that NCM uses to download firmware vulnerability data from NIST, complete the following steps to verify that you entered the correct URLs.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NCM Settings.
- Under Advanced, click Firmware Vulnerability Settings.
- In the Vulnerability Data Import Settings section, copy the URL you want to test.
- Paste the URL into a browser address bar and click Enter.
- Verify that a
.zipfile with the expected file name is downloaded, and that the
.zipfile contains JSON data.