Schedule a recurring network config change report
- Click My Dashboards > Network Configuration > Jobs.
- Click Create New Job.
- Name the job, and select Generate a Config Change Report from Job Type.
Specify when the job runs:
To run the job once or on a simple schedule, select Basic. Click the tab that identifies how frequently the job runs, and then specify the start time and (if needed) the day(s).
To create a more complex schedule, select Advanced and then use the five fields to create a CRON expression.
- Add a comment if this job relates to a business rule, and click Next.
- Select the nodes to target with this job, and click Next.
- Select an email notification option, and click Next. If you click Email Results, the default email notification and SMTP server settings are populated. These settings can be overridden in each job.
- Select the type of config change report to generate, and click Next.
- Review the settings for the job, and click Finish.