Create a supernet for organizing your network components.
- Click IP Address Manager > Manage Subnets & IP Addresses.
- Select the network, supernet, or group to which you want to add the supernet.
- Click Add > Supernet.
- Enter a name for your subnet.
- Enter the supernet address and CIDR prefix length.
- (Optional) provide a description for the supernet.
- If you have defined custom properties, provide values.
- After you have configured the supernet, click Save.
You can drag and drop the supernet into other groups and supernets to organize your network as required.