Transfer files during a support session
The File Transfer feature enables technicians to share files and folders with the customer during a support session. There are no restrictions to the type or size of the files transferred.
- Click the File Transfer tab.
- Drag and drop individual files or entire folders from the Local File List to the Remote File List, or vice versa.
- The file transfer queue transfers files one at a time, and shows a progression bar for each file. Adjust the priority of each file transfer by changing a file’s position in the queue.
- Right click each file to pause/cancel the transfer, print the selected file, or upload/download files.
- Select an option from the Actions in the top right corner of the Local or Remote File List to refresh the file list, edit or delete files, or add a new folder to the list.
From the Remote Desktop tab, you can easily transfer files to the remote device.
- Drag and drop the file on the desktop area of the viewer to copy it to the desktop of the remote user.
- Drag and drop the file on the file transfer icon in the top right corner of the viewer window to transfer it to the Documents folder of the remote user.