Enable SNMP Monitoring in SCOM
You can set up DPA to use SNMP to monitor System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- On the DPA menu, click Options.
- Under Administration > Users & Contacts, click Contact Management.
- Click Create SNMP Contact.
- Enter the SCOM host IP address and port in the Trap Receiver fields. The default port is 162.
- Enter the community string that was set up on the SNMP Service on the SCOM host.
This string is case sensitive.
- On the DPA server, make sure the SNMP service is running and the community string set matches the string you entered in the SNMP Contact window.