Delete a custom email template
If you delete a custom email template that is assigned to one or more alerts, DPA assigns the default template to those alerts.
- You cannot delete the DPA System Template.
- You cannot delete a custom template that is currently designated as the default template.
To delete a custom template:
- On the DPA menu, click Alerts.
- Click the Email Templates tab.
- If the template you want to delete is currently designated as the default template, designate a different template as the default template.
Locate the table row that shows the template you want to delete, and click Delete.
If the template is not assigned to any alerts, DPA displays a simple confirmation message.
If the template is assigned to one or more alerts, DPA displays the following confirmation message. To see which alerts use the template, click Applied alerts.
Click Yes at the confirmation message to delete the template.
Any alerts that previously used that template now use the default template.