Identify members of distribution groups
Background / Purpose
ARM allows you to display all members and / or recipients of distribution lists. In typical ARM style this also includes nested group memberships.
ARM also works with dynamic Exchange groups.
Use the search field to find the desired distribution group.
- Focus on the desired distribution group.
- Select the tab "Members".
- Open the "Children" area.
- You can then see all members of the distribution group in a flat list.
- Alternatively you can analyze the group in the accounts view. Right-click on the distribution group and select "Show in accounts view" from the context menu.
Use the accounts view to analyze the group structure and memberships.