Activate your Access Rights Manager license
Before you can start using the fully functional version of Access Rights Manager, you need to activate it.
For evaluation purposes a 30-day trial license is included in the setup. The trial license does not require an activation.
The trial license is subject to the following restrictions:
- Reports are limited to 100 lines.
- Permission changes performed with ARM are limited to 1,000.
Get your license key
- Go to customerportal.solarwinds.com.
- In the Log In tab, enter your organization's SWID and your email address.
- Click the Licenses tab at the top of the page.
- Select Manage Licenses.
- Navigate to Access Rights Manager in the product list.
- Find your ARM activation key under License Activation Information.
Activate your license
- Open the ARM configuration application and log in.
- Click the License category or Server Status tile.
- Click Activate.
- Choose between Online or Offline activation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation.
The ARM Configuration application will let you know if the activation was successful.
After completing the activation, you can log in and start using ARM.