IPAM Details not available in UDT
When UDT and IPAM are integrated, UDT should display IPAM information where appropriate (for example, the widget should also display asection entitled IPAM Details). If IPAM information is not available, the message "IPAM Details not Available in UDT" is displayed instead.
If you receive this message unexpectedly, verify the following:
- The endpoint is being monitored by UDT. For more information, see Select Orion nodes for monitoring with UDT.
- The IP-MAC pair are directly connected to the device. You can verify this in the Current Network Connections section on the Device Tracker Endpoint Details page. For more information, see Device Tracker Endpoint Details.
- The IP address is being managed by IPAM. For more information, see Manage IP Addresses with IPAM.
- Polling the subnet and device are successful. For more information, see Manage subnets in IPAM.
- Verify there are proper permissions to view the device and subnet. For more information, see Roles and privileges in IPAM.