Geolocate and group events by country
Group events based on country or geographic location to view reputation data and associated information.
- In the Threat Monitor dashboard, click Reputation Data.
- Move the mouse pointer over a country and click to select it. The Event Logs page appears listing associated events and messages.
- To geolocate events in a specific view, click the geolocation icon . The view refreshes to display the map and the number of associated events by country.
- Zoom in on the map to view a specific location, and then click a pushpin to view logs associated with that location.
- To return to the standard view, click Close Map.