Run and edit reports
Threat Monitor includes a variety of out-of-the-box reports that you can share with other members of your organization. You can run, edit, copy, and create the following report types:
- Data reports (Excel spreadsheets)
- Multi-tabbed reports (one spreadsheet, multiple reports)
- Visual reports (PDF format)
Use the visual report templates to create custom reports.
- In Threat Monitor, click the Reports tab, and then select a report type.
- To configure or modify an existing report, select a report, and then click Edit.
- Modify or maintain the existing report name.
- Enter your search criteria manually, or load a query from an existing event view to pre-populate the report.
- Select your time frame and time zone format.
The report timestamp will appear relative to the selected time zone, even though the raw log time will indicate the time in the location the log was generated.
- Select the filters and fields to display in the report.
- Schedule your report to run once, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Set the day and time to generate the report.
- To send the report by email, select the check box and enter your recipients.
- Select or edit a report email template.
- Click to save, run, copy, or delete the report.
Select Multi-tabbed reports to distribute a single spreadsheet containing multiple reports.