As data protection is always a high priority, you can configure the following login policies to further increase data protection while, balancing the efficiency and safety requirements desired for your users.
- Multi-Factor Authentication - Select between Mobile phone, Email and/or Google Authenticator
- Password Policy - Customize your password policies to the desired security settings
- Session Timeout Definition - Requires re-login after inactivity for a set period of time
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
As an administrator, there are a number of steps to activate this process.
- To initiating multi-factor authentication (for some or all) of your users, toggle the pill bar to the On setting.
- Select to apply to all users or specific roles. If you select Specific Roles, make sure to define from the drop down menu, which roles MFA applies to.
- The final step is to select the method of authentication. This can include 1, 2 or all 3 options listed.
- Mobile phone
- Google Authentication
Your SWSD offers a number of customization options that allow you to modify your password policies to achieve the desired security settings for both your Requesters and Service Agent Users.
Password policy changes only take affect following the users next password update.
For organizations utilizing SSO - SSO password policy supercedes.
Click here to proceed to the Email Logs section of your SWSD.