Single Sign-On is an authentication service that permits users to use one set of login credentials (e.g. name and password) to access multiple applications.
There are many benefits of utilizing SSO including:
- Improves security capabilities and compliance.
- Combines with Risk-Based Authentication (RBA).
- Reduces password fatigue.
- Streamlines the user experience.
- Increases software adoption rates.
To enable SSO in your organization, navigate to Setup > Account > Single Sign-On
Select the check box labeled Enable Single Sign-On with SAML
For detailed information regarding specific SSO/SAML integration with your SWSD, please click the relevant link below:
- Azure AD Configuration
- ADFS 3.0 configuration Instructions
- OKTA Configuration Instructions
- OneLogin Configuration Instructions
To proceed with setup of your SWSD, click here to learn about Roles & Permissions.