Serv-U license information
The License Information tab displays the information contained in the current registration ID in use by SolarWinds Serv-U File Server. If the installation is running in trial mode, information about the number of trial days remaining is also included.
|Name||The name associated with the current license.|
The email address associated with the current license.
|Serv-U File Server edition||
The Serv-U File Server edition that is enabled by the current license. For more information, see Serv-U File Server editions.
The number of concurrent installations allowed by the current license.
The date the current license was purchased.
The date through which the current license allows free updates to the latest version. If Serv-U File Server is running as a trial version, the number of trial days remaining is displayed.
Additional add-ons for Serv-U File Server, and whether they are enabled.
The enabled functionality and limitations of the licensed Serv-U File Server edition.
Registering Serv-U File Server
- Navigate to Global > Server Details
- Click the License Information tab.
- Click Enter License ID at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your alphanumeric registration ID.
- If you have lost your ID, click Lost ID to retrieve it.
- To purchase an ID, click Purchase to visit the Serv-U website.
- To upgrade, click Upgrade License.