Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online
This template shows status of Office 365 Exchange feature availability and includes the following Component Monitors:
- E-Mail and calendar access
- E-Mail timely delivery
- Management and Provisioning
- Voice mail
WMI access to the target server
Check the following article for prerequisites: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj984289(v=exchg.150).aspx Connect to Exchange Online Using Remote PowerShell.
Important: The PowerShell script mentioned in the Microsoft article above should be run on the Orion server, not the target node.
- An Orion account with SAM administrator permissions.
- An Office 365 account with global administrator privileges.
- The account must be a member of an Office 365 admin role.
- The account should be an all-in-one, inclusive account to support the monitoring of all mailboxes.
Use UPN format (
username@domain) — not
domain\username format to enter credentials. Also, a service account for Exchange Web Services is recommended to avoid authentication issues when passwords are updated.