The following templates are available for use with Microsoft Azure:
- Microsoft Azure App Service
- Microsoft Azure Batch Account
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage Account
- Microsoft Azure Event Hub Namespace
- Microsoft Azure IOT Hub
- Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database Elastic Pool
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Scale Set
These templates have requirements to fulfill so SAM can connect to the Azure Portal and gather information. For example, in addition to installing PowerShell 5.0 or later, you'll need Azure details such as SubscriptionID and TenantID. See the documentation page for each template for specific details.
Also, make sure the ApplicationID used to connect to the Azure Portal is registered in Azure Active Directory as a Contributor role for the monitored application. For reference, see Add an Azure Active Directory app for cloud monitoring in the Orion Platform in the SolarWinds Success Center.