Customize Application Summary views in SAM
Orion Web Console views are configurable presentations of network information that can include maps, charts, summary lists, reports, events, and links to other resources.
In SAM, the Application Summary page provides additional details about your applications and servers, such as related alerts, potential warranty issues on servers, and Top 10 lists to keep you up-to-date on your busiest servers. The page includes various default widgets (formerly called "resources") that you can customize as necessary.
You can edit the current SAM Application Summary view, or create a copy on the Manage Views page to refine with filters and widgets for your own summary.
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- Click Settings > All Settings > Manage Views.
- Locate and select Application Summary, and click Copy.
- Select the Copy of the Application Summary and click Edit.
- Edit the view name, add and remove widgets, modify column layouts, and more, as necessary.
- Click [+] in a column where you want to add SAM widgets. The Add Resource page displays a list of available widgets.
To list SAM-specific widgets such as Top XX Monitored Processes, AppStack Environment, and AppInsight widgets, select Classic category in the Group By field and then scroll down to select SAM Application Summary Resources.
- Click Preview to verify the data and layout. If satisfied, click Done.
To learn more about views, including how to limit data shown on views access or how to add NOC views, see the Orion Platform Administrator Guide.