Add application monitors to individual nodes in SAM
You can use the Add Node wizard to add an application server as a node. After the Orion Platform discovers available resources on the node and you select what to monitor, you'll be prompted to add application monitors for application(s) on the new node. Later, you can modify the assigned application monitors for a node at any time, as necessary.
Click here for short video about adding individual nodes.
To use the Add Node wizard to add an application monitor to a node:
- To add a node, click Settings > All Settings > Add Node.
- Provide details on the Define Node tab, and then click Next.
- On the Choose Resources tab, select what you want to monitor.
- On the Add Application Monitors tab, use the Show Only drop-down to select a category of application monitors and display a list of Component Types.
- Select the application nonitor(s) you want to assign.
- Select or enter the appropriate credentials, and then click Next.
- On the Change Properties page, modify information as needed, such as the Node Status Polling interval (in seconds) and the Collect Statistics Every frequency (in minutes).
- Click OK to finish adding the node.