View SNMP traps in the Orion Web Console
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — IPAM — NAM — NCM — NOM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — VNQM
- Log in the Orion Web Console.
- Click Alerts & Activity > Traps in the menu bar.
- To display only traps relevant for a specific device, specify the device:
- To display only traps for a device, select the device in the Network Object field.
- To view traps for certain device type, select the device type in the Type of Device field.
- Define what traps you want to view:
- To view only traps of a designated type, select the type in the Trap Type field.
- To view only traps originating from a specific IP address, type the IP Address in the Source IP Address field.
- To view only traps with a designated community string, select the string in the Community String field.
- To view only traps from a specific period of time, select the time period from the Time Period menu.
- Confirm the number of traps displayed in the Number of Displayed Traps field.
- Click Refresh to update the Traps view with your new settings.