Save Network Atlas maps for the Orion Platform
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — DPAIM — EOC — NAM — NCM — NOM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
Network Atlas saves your maps directly to the server to which you are connected.
- Click the Network Atlas button (), and click Save.
- If you are saving the map for the first time, name the map, and click OK.
- If you want to save your map to your hard drive:
- Click > Export > Export Map.
- Navigate to a location on your hard drive.
- Provide a File name, and click Save.