Report Writer Filter Results Options tab (deprecated Orion Platform feature)
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
ETS — LA — WPM
- Click Browse, and then select from the following options:
- Select Add a new elementary condition to generate a condition based on a direct comparison of network object data fields.
- Select Add a new advanced elementary condition to generate a condition based on a comparison of device data fields and values.
- Select Add a new complex condition to define a condition that filters other defined conditions.
- Select Delete current condition to remove a selected condition.
- Select Move current condition forward or Move current condition backward to change the order of your conditions.
The lists of available linked descriptors are dynamically generated in consideration of all other variables within the same condition.
See How conditions are evaluated in the Orion Platform.
- Select individual filter conditions to enable them in your report.