Configure the default information in the email action for Orion Platform alerts
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
EOC — ETS — WPM
The information you provide in the default email action is used to populate the Send an Email/Page action. You can still customize individual email actions if you configure the default email action.
- Separate email addresses with a semicolon.
- All email actions require a designated SMTP server.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Click Configure Default Send Email Action.
- Under the Default Recipients heading, provide the email addresses of all default recipients for any email alert action, like the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the default sender and reply address.
- Enter the default SMTP server information.
Selecting SSL encryption automatically changes the SMTP port number to 465.