SolarWinds Observability introduction
Welcome to the new world of SolarWinds Observability with a "full suite" of Observability services for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid environments with applications and services, website, database, logs, network and cloud infrastructure monitoring on top of supporting platform service.
With our Cloud based Observability Solution, leverage metrics, trace data, and log/event data to create a full 360-degree view of your environment that allows you to have a better understanding of your environment, issue detection optimization with faster Mean-Time-To-Detection, and have a better understanding of why issues occur.
- Observability shows you the health of your environment by providing information on state of entities over time.
- Observability is prevention-driven. You can debug your issues, or analyze dependencies on topology maps.
- Observability provides dynamic rules that measure the service performance using AIOps and distributed tracing.
- Observability provides full stack control over complex systems.
- Observability helps you identify problems.
- Observability is proactive and provides actionable data.
- Observability helps you easily triage issues based on business impact.
- Observability provides the ultimate event management orchestration.
See the introduction into individual aspects of observability in SolarWinds Observability: