NetFlow sources and CBQoS polling
This section provides procedures for adding and deleting flow sources and selecting CBQoS-enabled devices for monitoring.
If NPM is monitoring network devices that are configured to export flow data, NTA automatically detects and adds the flow sources under NetFlow Sources.
Access the management page
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Click NetFlow Sources.
This page provides a list of active flow- and CBQoS-enabled nodes and interfaces.
If you do not see any NetFlow sources, confirm that the following is true for your configuration:
- NetFlow devices must be configured to send NetFlow data to SolarWinds NPM. Devices and interfaces must be managed by SolarWinds NPM before they can be recognized in SolarWinds NTA.
- Confirm that the SolarWinds NetFlow Service starts in Windows Services.
Select interfaces for NetFlow monitoring
- Use the Show list to filter the devices to display.
- Use the Search function to filter the list further.
- Select nodes and interfaces for CBQoS and NetFlow monitoring.
Checking a node selects all interfaces on the selected node for monitoring.
- Click Submit.