Delete flow sources and CBQoS-enabled devices
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Click NetFlow Sources.
- Select a filter from the Show list.
- Expand the node tree to locate the source you want to delete, and then expand the source you want to delete.
- Select flow sources for deletion using any of the following methods:
- Clear the NetFlow column to delete individual interface sources.
- Clear the NetFlow column for any node to delete all interface sources on the selected node.
- Clear the NetFlow column for any device type to delete all device sources of the selected type.
If you disable NetFlow monitoring for a node or interface, the data stop being collected. However, historical data are kept in the database. Enabling and disabling flow collection can thus result in gaps in SolarWinds NTA graphs.
- Clear the CBQoS column to stop monitoring individual CBQoS-enabled interfaces.
- Clear the CBQoS column for any node to stop monitoring all CBQoS-enabled interfaces on the selected node
- Clear the CBQoS column for any device type to stop monitoring all CBQoS-enabled devices of the selected type.