Upload network configuration changes
For a multi-node upload or download operation, the Simultaneous Downloads/Uploads setting can be used as a throttle. By default it is set to run 25 Sessions simultaneously, but you can change this setting.
For IPv6, you can rediscover devices that were previously discovered with the engine using IPv4, and you can do inventories for devices already discovered with IPv4 or rediscovered with IPv6. Otherwise, new IPv6 addresses can be added to NCM, though IPv6 addresses cannot be communicated with through SNMP. You can execute scripts, upload, and download configuration files on IPv6 addresses, and Telnet and SSH communication is supported.
You can upload changes to a custom config type only to a single device, but through an indirect transfer protocol, such as Telnet or TFTP. As a result, the Write Config to NVRAM After Upload option is disabled.
- Click My Dashboards > Network Configuration > Configuration Management.
- Select one or more nodes.
- Click Upload.
- Select a config, and edit it if necessary.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Select one or more advanced options, and then click Upload.